CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Well lets see sunday.....I had our Pastor's youngest daughter Chloe spend the night, after we had our fellowship at our Church, we got home at 11:00p.m., me and Chloe stayed up talking till 7:00a.m. and then we slep till 11:30a.m. and we got ready and then went to teen court. I prosecuted a disorderly conduct/simple assault case and defended a Theft under $50 and I am so happy I got to defend the case I did. As our head person over teen court says "There is ALWAYS a story in every situation and yes this girl had a story........Tomorrow my granny and papa(http://connies-thoughts.blogspot.com/and THE OLD TEXAS NAIL BENDER) will be coming to our house for a day....They are coming our direction to pick up a dog.....Well now I am getting ready to prosecute another case a week from Monday which I am very excited about. Well thats about all I can think to say. Hope everyone has a GREAT week.

4 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Well, it sounds as if court went very well this time. Isn't it sad that the girl's story could have been so different had she known the Lord. Maybe one day she will and her life will change.

I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!!! love you, Granny

Rebekah said...

Enjoy your time with your grandparents!! I wish I could spend time with my grandma just once more... I'm sorry I didn't email you back sooner, I just got soooo busy! But I replied today. :)

Theresa's Notes said...

Oh that dog lol I hope (for its sake) thats its cute. :)

JONATHAN said...

Hope you have a good time.