CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hey everyone.

My week has been pretty boring. All I have done is been finishing up the last few things I had left school. I am so happy I am finished now though. We are getting ready too have two girls from our church over to spend the night with us tomorrow and saturday night. I have also been getting stuff together with one of the girls because we are prosecuting a case at teen court on Monday but we have training for it on Saturday and I am getting so nervous. We are also going to be the ones over Master Jury. I am excited but nervous at the same time because i enjoy it alot but when I get up infront of people I get really nervous. Hope everyone has had a GREAT week so far.

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I am sure you and your friend will do great on Teen Court. Morgan, God made you pretty and with a very good brain. You have nothing to be afraid of. God will be with you. You are doing a good thing and He will help you. Don't be afraid. That is just the devil trying to get you off tract. Remember 2Timothy 1:7---FOR GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND OF LOVE AND OF A SOUND MIND. Just know that it is not God giving you fear. You will do a great job. love you, Granny

JONATHAN said...

Looks like you're gonna have a busy week. I Hope you have fun, however nervous you may be. :-)