CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

More pictures!!!!!

This my newest cousin
Arielle Janae Erickson!
2 Weeks old and 2 days
today! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
















This is my 2 year
old cousin Isabelle!


This is my 5 year
old cousin Isacc!

Arielle again
sleeping on me!
Isacc swining on his
Dad's legs!!!!! :)

This is my Aunt Sherri
and Isacc!!!!!!!!!








This is my Aunt sherri holding
her grand daughter Isabelle!








This is my mom holding

my cousin Isabelle! :)

This is my uncle and aunt
holding two of their grand
daughter Arielle and Isabelle!








This is my little sister,
holding our newest cousin
Arielle!!!! (All smiles) :) :)






This is almost everyone!
(From left to right, my sister
Mackenzie, my cousin Isacc,
My Aunt Sherri holding my cousin
Arielle, My Uncle Lonnie, and then
me in the back holding my cousin
Isabelle.) The only people who were
not in this pic. ws my parents and the kids
parents!

Hope you all enjoy this is all i have!

6 comments:

TO BECOME said...

The pictures are just great. The kids are so sweet. Granny

JONATHAN said...

I don't know anyone here are they all on your Mother's side. Anyway they're a nice family.

Later, Jonathan

Maxine said...

That little princess is adorable! I love babies...and she will make the fourth cute baby that I have seen today. :-)

My 4th of July went well. Thanks for asking! What did you do?

What grade are you in? "In" school or homeschooled?

Talk to you later!
Neesie

Neesie said...

Ummm, that last comment was in my mom's account. It was really from ME! Sorry about that Marina!

Neesie said...

I meant Morgan...uggg...I need to go to bed!!! ;-)

Neesie said...

I am going into 10th too and I am also homeschooled. :-) Hahaha...but you still have me beat by 12 days!

What curriculem do you use? I use the A beka dvd program.