CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Hey everyone! Well yesterday I didnt do too much except for helped my dad with some outsided work and then we took my little sister to where my older sister works because they are going to my cousins house for about 4 days. I couldnt go, I'm so sad :(.....I had to stay back and get stuff ready for teen court on Monday and work the concession stand at our monthly Sounthern Gospel concert tomorrow....But on the good side my parents took me out to eat yesterday at a very good restraunt(sp) and today they may take me bowling. Since i didnt get to go I can't see 3 of my couins get baptized :(....I hope everyone's week is going GREAT.

2 comments:

JONATHAN said...

Hope you had fun.

Later, Jonathan.

Theresa's Notes said...

sorry you could not go. but I am in the same boat here, we could not make it either.

I do hope you have fun with just you at home with your mom and dad so that you will not be too sad. "Hey that rhymed!" lol ;-)

Love ya, Aunt T