CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Monday!

Hey everyone yesterday we had our pastor's daughter over all day she spent the night sunday night with us and then was here all day yesterday and went to teen court with us. Teen court went horrible. We were not prepared at all. We had to find people at the last minute for the Master Jury and some of the same questions got asked more than once. Then when me and my friend Lauren were prosecuting the 2nd case she did excellent but I did horrible I was not prepared at all and I froze when I got up there but the jury ended up giving the defendant what we asked for which was "middle of the road". The third case went great because all I did was sit on the jury and as soon as we got in the jury room everyone agreed! But now I getting ready for this coming mondays cases because me and Lauren are defending some one and I am going to get my thoughts together before hand. Well thats how we did!

4 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Sorry, you feel that things didn't go well for you. I will be praying for you on the next one that you will be able to have your thoughts organized and be able to think clearly. Get prepared and give it all you've got. love you, Granny

JONATHAN said...

You'll do fine. Jury duty actually sounds exciting yo me.

I finally made a post just to let you know.

Later, Jonathan.

Neesie said...

Awww, I'm sure it will go better next time!
Well, I can see what you have been up to. :-) Anything else new or exciting?
I'm doing well. I just got back from birthday shopping for my sister with my mom. It was fun but I am tired now! Other than that, I haven't been up to that much.
Hope YOU have a great week!
Neesie

Theresa's Notes said...

because legal stuff is not my thing I know I would do bad every time. So your way better than I would be.

Good luck on next time.

Love you, Aunt T