CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A couple hours of Vacation!

Hey everyone i forgot to put this on the last post. But yesterday(saturday) we went to Louisiana to visit my cousins and my uncle and aunt who came down to visit their kids(my cousins) from Oregon, and i got to see my 2 week old cousin Arielle for the first time, then i got to see my 5 year old cousin Isaac and 2 year old cousin Isabelle again it was so much fun, we ate supper there hung out and talked, looked at pictures, and play 2 games of Skip-bo i will be posting pics tonight.

1 comments:

Theresa's Notes said...

I'm happy you all had fun. We had some really good brisket, baked potatoes, corn, pickles and latter on we had watermelon. But we did not go any where your Uncle Jeremy was not feeling well.