CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pictures from our vacation!!!! :)

Here are the few pictures we got to take
while we were on vacation!
We only got to be there for 5 hours
so we dont have too many photos. Hope you all enjoy!






<---This is Me with my 2 week old cousin
Arielle Janae Erickson!
ALL SMILES :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)




<---My Uncle Lonnie and Aunt Sherri who are from Oregon!
Arn't they SOOOOO sweet!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

<---Me again with my cousin Arielle!
She is so sweet when she
is sleeping isn't she!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)

<---This is My mom with My
cousin Isabelle Elianna and
Isaac Joseph Erickson!
They are 2 and 5! So sweet!


I will be posting some more later on!
I just dont have the time for anymore right now!
SO please come back again soon!

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Oh, the baby is so sweet, so is my Granddaughter.

Was Uncle Lonnie and Aunt Sherry down to visit their daughter? I sure hope so.

I am glad you all got to go see the new baby and the family. Granny

Theresa's Notes said...

Very sweet baby!

Yes it was and still is his asthma.

Love ya, Aunt T