CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well on Monday we watched our 2nd lesson titled "Hell's Best Kept Secrets" of The Way of the Master....It was very good......Then this past week we have been cleaning alot so some of our friends can come over tomorrow.....We are also going to the first home football game for Athens.....Then we are going to be getting ready for teen court next week, as of now we have no cases but we might possible have 1.....Well I have another headache so I am going to get off for now but I just wanted to update......

6 comments:

Theresa's Notes said...

Our church did this, and I must say the lesson's were very good. I am very happy you guys are doing the lesson's, and that you like them so much.

Love ya, Aunt T

Morgan said...

Hey Aunt Theresa,

I really like the series...It is our young people who are doing it and most everyone is enjoying it.....Our pastors son is actually the one who is doing the lessons and he is really good....

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

TO BECOME said...

Morgan, I don't know if you remember Papa and I telling you all about when our Church was doing "The Way Of The Master." It is one of the best things we have ever had in the way of evangelism. I know that I learned many things that has already helped me severaly times.

I sure hope your headaches get better, Thats not good. love you, dear Morgan. Granny

Morgan said...

Yes I do remember when y'all told us about y'all doing it....Well I know I have really enjoyed it and have learned alot just from the first two lessons....Thanks about my headache, I do not know why I have had so many headaches latly but my mom said she hope I am not going to be like her.....

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

JONATHAN said...

I like "Hell's best kept secret" I learned a lot from it.

Morgan said...

Hey Jonathon,

I totally agree with you about learning alot from that video....Hope you have a GREAT day!!!!!

~Morgan~