CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Back everyone!!!!

Hey everyone sorry it has been so long.....I was gone for a week at my moms families house in Illinois for a week....Well start at the beginning.....Well last Wednesday we finally left Athens at 7:00p.m. We only drove half way and stayed the night....We stopped in Mescogee(sp) which is about 3 hours away from the half way point, we were so tired and just wanted to get to sleep, We got in the hotel room and it was horrible, it smelled like smoke so bad everything was like soaked in the smell so we got our money back and then went on three more hours to the half way point to Joplin Missiouri(sp) and stayed at La Quinta...We arrived there at 3:30a.m. and then got up on Thurs. at 7:00a.m and drove the rest of the way..Finally arriving at my grandparents at 3:30p.m.....My moms brother Keith and his wife Jo and their two grandkids A.J and Lauren were at my grandparetns house when we got there. They left friday, then my moms nephew Jeremy, his wife Beckie and their two kids J.C. and Halie came and my moms brother in law roger was there too for a couple hours, then My uncle roger left at like 3:00 that afternoon and then My moms sister came that evening at about 8:00p.m.....Then on Saturday my moms nephew and his family left.....We just played games and stuff.......Our friends from Illinois Barbara and Christany came to my grandparents house every day and hung out...It was so much fun....Sunday morning my grandparents, mom and Aunt Vicki all sang, then Sunday evening before Church my Aunt left, Then me and my sisters sang Sunday night.....Monday Barbara and Christany spent the night....That was so much fun too......My mom went and saw her Best friend from highschool kim on Monday night....Tues. morning we got up at 7 and took Barbara and Christany home then all us went to Sullivan to see my new 2 week old cousin Tucker and all the family and that was a blast......Then Wednesday we got up at 4:30 a.m left to come home we got home at 6:30p.m. unloaded, went to church and then came home and went to bed pretty shortly and I slept till noon today because I had a major headache and was so tired...Here are a few pics we took while on vacation!!!! Hope you all enjoy...Sorry for such a long post.....












































































































































Photo 1: Our friend from Illinois Barbara with my 2 sisters Megan and Mackenzie.
Photo 2: My older sister Megan posing.
Photo 3: Me and my friend Barbara being goofy....:) but having so much fun.
Photo 4: Me and My friend Barbara in our matching pink hoodies.
Photo 5: My Grandma and 2 1/2 week old cousin Tucker Jess.
Photo 6: My Grandpa and my newest cousin Tucker Jess.
Photo 7: Me and my adorable cousin Tucker Jess.
Photo 8: My adorable cousin(who i think looks like me :).)Grace holding my newest cousin Tucker Jess.
Photo 9: My mom holding my newest cousin Tucker Jess with his eyes wide open.
Photo 10: My two cousins on the left on the floor Tyson and grace,(they are tickling my feet) and then the boy on the right is my cousin Jared.
Photo 11: Me, my sisters and my grandparents(cant you tell I was tired)
Photo 12: My mom and her parents(my grandparents)
Hope you all enjoy this really long post!!!!

6 comments:

TO BECOME said...

So glad you all are home. We missed all of you. The pictures are good. Hope you get some rest. love you all, Granny

Morgan said...

Hey Granny,

It is good to be back home, but it was good to be gone too....Thanks....I think i caught up on my sleep today considering I slept in till noon...

~Morgan~

Theresa's Notes said...

Very happy your home. The baby is really cute.

Morgan said...

Hey Aunt Theresa,

Thanks for the comment...It is good to be back too....I thought he was cute too...I think I about hogged him though.....But what can I say when i live 14 hours away and only get to see them about 2 times a year....

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

JONATHAN said...

Glad your back now we need to wait for Marina LOL.

Morgan said...

Hey Jonathon,

Thanks for the comment! Yes I know we are waiting on Marina...I left her a comment to update NOW!!! lol...

~Morgan~