CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My week!!!

Sorry I havnt been on in a while.....Been quite busy with a bunch of stuff......Well on Sunday we had church, and Sunday morning my mom woke up with a migrain but got over that on Tues. Sunday night after services the young people at our church stayed and had a fellowship, we had sandwhiches, chips and cheesecake....Then we hung out and talked and then we played games, we played mad gab, then sardenes(sp) and then Murder in the dark....We had a blast.....We were all there until midnight...Then we brought 3 of the kids home, and two girls spent the night, we were up till 5 or 6 in the morning.....Then they left monday night at 7p.m. and now I have a really bad cold from all the weather chaning here.....I hate it!!!(the cold) Now on friday I might be having some more friends over to spend the night....I cant wait!!! We are getting ready to start school soon too.....And our homeschool group starts back up on Monday which I am very excited about......Well I think that is about it!!!

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Hi, glad to hear from you again. sorry about the cold, I hope it doesn't last long. Tell all hi for us and we love you all, Granny

Morgan said...

Hey Granny,

Thanks, I hope I get over it soon too because it has been 2 days now and it is killing me.....Everyone says hi back and they love you both.....

Luv ya,
~Morgan~