CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My week!!!

Well lets see.....Just about ever since we have been home from vacation my mom has been sick with really bad Migrain Headaches and Stomache aches....but I guess she felt better because this has been her first day back to work since Thurs. of last week.....Keep her in your prayers please! Well Sunday we had our morning service and we had a family join, so that was a blessing!! Sunday night we had our service and then our fellowship, and singing and all kinds of stuff, so at church one of the ladies there asked me and my sisters to sing, so we said yes but we ended up getting 2 other girls to sing with us(our pastors daughter Chloe and then Bro. Fulton's daughter Grace), we sang "I Must Tell Jesus" Me, Chloe and Grace sang the 1st verse, then Megan and Mackenzie joined in on the chorus, then the 2nd verse Megan, Mackenzie and Grace sang and then me and Chloe joined in on the chorus, and then the last two verses all of us sang together...That was fun. At the fellowship our young people played Catch Phrase which is a really fun game. Monday I had piano lessons to catch up on the week I had missed, then that afternoon since my mom wasnt feeling good I got groceries for her and that took a while, then that evening we had our youth Bible study that turned out really well, Nathen our pastors son did a very good job on it....Today we are going to clean the house for my parents. Tomorrow we have church. Thurs. I do not know if we have anything yet. Friday we are going to work out with our friend from church and then that evening our homeschool highschool group is getting together to go eat since we have money left from our highschool trip, and hopefully I am having two girls spend the night. Then Sat. we have to clean the office, and I am working in the Southern Gospel concert we are having...So that is what I have planned for the week. sorry about such a long post...Have a GREAT week everyone!

8 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Sorry to hear that your Mom has been sick. Give her a hug for me.

Sounds like you don't have a moment to spare. Glad that it is all going well. love all of you. Granny

Neesie said...

Well, hello! I can see that you have been quite busy! So have I. :-)
I just wanted to pop in and say hello. Hope the rest of your week goes well!

Theresa's Notes said...

Praying for your mom, give her a hug for me. Love ya Aunt T

Morgan said...

Hey Granny,

I will be sure and tell her hi for you and hug her. Thanks..You got that right about my spare time....

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

Hey Neesie,

Yes I have been quite busy!!! Hello to you too...Hope you have a great day!

~Morgan~

Hey Aunt Theresa,

Thanks and I will be sure and hug her for you!!

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

JONATHAN said...

We sang: I feel like traveling on!

Later, Jonathan

Morgan said...

Hey Jonathon,

Thats kool...Me and my sisters and 2 girls from our church sang "I Must Tell Jesus" on Sunday Night at ouru fellowship....

~Morgan~

kim said...

Hey Morgan!
You sound busy...but that's a good thing. :0)

Hey...I don't know if you have ever been to this site or not, but it's a great site with free blogger templates.
www.pyzam.com

They have lots of templates. (cool ones too!)

Morgan said...

Yes I have been quite busy...And yes I have heard of that site...thanks though...

Luv ya,
~Morgan~