CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Feeling Better

Well I am now over my headache so I can update now!!! Well how my week has been...lets see....We have been very busy with all kinds of stuff...mainly just cleaning and cleaning....We are planning on having some friends over this weekend so my parents said we had to clean......We had our usual youth Bible study yesterday and it was really good.....If you have never done The Way of the Master you should look into doing it, it is really good and we have just started it......Well I also have a prayer request that I would like everyone to pray for....on Sunday afternoon at prayer meeting Mrs. Clara from our church mentioned a young boy who was 17 died in a hit and run....He had been drinking with some friends and ended up he didnt want to go where his friends were going so they let him out, well two vehicles hit him and just left him...Well he died....Mrs. Clara's granddaugheter Stormy was really good friends with him, and then today we got an e-mail from the person over teen court saying that this young man was the boyfriend of Alex who we go to teen court with and she was taking it really hard.....So I am asking that you pray for all these people and everyone involved.....Thanks

9 comments:

Rebekah said...

Sure, I'll join you in prayer for these folks...

I love the new look! You didn't mention that you got a new design.

Morgan said...

Hey Bekah,

Thanks for the prayers!!! It is really sad, but you should think before you make decisions....Sorry I didnt tell you about the new look...I got it from pyzam website....Thanks though...


Your Friend,
~Morgan~

TO BECOME said...

Morgan, I agree totally with you. Making right choices is so important. One wrong choice can change your whole life either for the better or the worse. I am sure that a lot of wrong choices got this young man to the point he finally came to but so sad, I will certainly pray for those that you mentioned. I am sure that his parents must be in much pain also. love you, Granny

Theresa's Notes said...

Well Morgan, I'm really happy your better, but really saddened for those people who lost their friend. And your right, one ought to think before making a decision, and how sad that he made the wrong one. I'll pray for the friends of this boy.

Love ya, Aunt T

Morgan said...

Hey Aunt Theresa and granny,

Thanks for all your prayers...

Luv ya both,
~Morgan~

JONATHAN said...

Hello I haven't posted or commented in a while so I just stopped by to let you know I back :-).

Glad your feeling better.

Later, Jonathan.

Morgan said...

Hey Jonathon,

Thanks for letting me know!! I just got done reading your update on your blog!!!! Well talk to you later for now...

luv ya,
~Morgan~

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

I will pray for it.

And, I have noticed that our blogs have the same color scheme.

Strange...

Very nice blog. I enjoyed reading it!

Morgan said...

Hey Verja-FunnyBunny,

Thanks for the prayers....That is strange but kool....Thanks....

~Morgan~