CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My weekend...

Hey everyone,

Sorry I havnt posted in ahile but like I said before I have been busy.....Well on friday my older sister Megan had her friend Alison over to spend the night so Alison's younger sister invited me over to spend the night with her so I did and we played Electronic Life, got on the internet, took pictures, cooked some really good potatoes to snack on, when to wal-mart and got me some clothes, and then just sat around and talked and laughed alot...Well then on Saturday I spent the night again and then Alison came back to her house with my older sister Megan and she spent the night too....We all had so much fun....Well here are some of my favorite pics that Lauren took of me.....


























4 comments:

Rebekah said...

wow...your friend is really a pretty good photographer...I like the angles she was using...

Morgan said...

Hey Rebekah....I know she is..I loved all the pics she took but that is only a few....I think she took close to 30 or 40 pics...

~Morgan~

TO BECOME said...

Morgan, I am glad you girls all had such a good time. The picture are very good and the model is beautiful. love you, Granny

Morgan said...

Hey Granny,

I was too...:).....Thanks, my friend did very good taking the pics....She took about 30 or 40 pics all together.....Love you

~Morgan~