CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hey everyone!!

Hey well I have not been up to too much latly..On Monday we had our homeschool group and then highschoolers had to disect a Starfish which was very disgusting....Then Monday night we usually have our youth Bible study but our Pastor needed our help doing a few things to the Missionary's apartments that we are finishing up before Sunday when our Revival starts...Everyone please pray that our revival will go good and that the Lord will use the pastors that are coming to preach to us.....Then Tues. I had piano lessons, which I got my next book up, and am now playing hymnals so I am very excited about that.....Today we have church.....Friday Mackenzie's friend is spending the night.....Sunday our revival starts...Monday are getting school pictures done at our homeschool group...Then on top of all this we are still waiting for a new working washing machine...Well hope everyone is having a GREAT week...

4 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I am sure that you all will have a great revival.

Is your washing machine not working? I hope it is.

I can't wait to see how you are playing the hymns. love you, Granny

Morgan said...

Hey Granny,

I am pretty sure we will...We have some really good men coming to preach to us every Sunday...Our revival is not a normal week long one, it is an every Sunday in Oct. revival, we will be having morning service, lunch and afternoon service every Sunday.....No our washing machine is not working...It is not fun.....But most likly on Monday they are suppose to come and replace our washing machine....Well I almost have completed "Amazing Grace" and "Grace Greater Than our Sins"....So next time when I see you I will play them for you.....

Luv ya both,
~Morgan~

JONATHAN said...

That's interesting we'll be having a revival soon to.

C'mon dissecting stuff is cool. LOL. I'm just messin' with you. LOL

Morgan said...

Hey Jonathon,

Thats kool..Well we had our first Sunday of revival today and it turned out very good......Dissecting is disgusting and gross....lol......

Luv ya,
~Morgan~