CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Urgent Prayer Requests!!!

Well the first prayer request I have is please pray for all our family in the Freeport area, they are having to evacuate, so please pray safe traveling and everyone in the way of Hurricane Ike.....The 2nd request I have is pray for my cousin Heather because she has had some complications with her blood platlets(sp) and is pregnant, so was forced to be induced early this morning, so please pray that everything will turn out good and both her and baby Alisa will be healthy after all this is over......Pray for my cousin(the dad/husband) Caleb too as he just has to wait with them and hope everything is ok....Also pray for them because they are at the hospital in Galveston, Tx...Pray that they wont be hit by Hurricane Ike...Thanks

2 comments:

mariposa said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I really like your blog. I'll be praying!

Morgan said...

Hey Mariposa,

Thanks for praying for us

~Morgan~