CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

The last couple of days!!!

Well sorry I havnt updated in a while but I have been extremely busy....Well I will start off with Friday, I got up cleaned the whole house, left to go hang up some flyers all over town for our next Southern Gospel concert we are having, then we did our Church bulletins, then my sisters dropped me off with my mom and we went and looked around for clothes, then we went and picked up 2 of my friends(Emily and Sarah) who were spending the night, then we came home fixed supper and ate, then we went to a football game which it was the 2nd game this season and our team won again this time it was 21-7, then we left the game at 11p.m. came home ate again, played games, was going to go swimming but was too cold, had a water fight, my friends saw a side of me, my mom and dad that they had never seen, lol.....Then we finally went to bed at 3a.m., got up Saturday morning at 8a.m., ate breakfest, got ready, left and went to teen court, was there till 12(noon), left dropped my friends off at a garage sell they had to help with, and then me and another friend of mine(Lauren) went to interview our defendant for teen court, we will be defending this case. Then we took her home, came home ate lunch, left to go clean the office, came home was going to go swimming again but was too cold, ate supper, and sat around for awhile.....Tomorrow we start our first day of co-op which is our homeschool group, I am very excited about it, then from there we go to teen court, then to our youth Bible study.......So I am and have been very busy latly, then hopefully on Tuesday we will be starting school if the rest of it gets to our house by then....Well think I will stop now....Have a GREAT week everyone!!!!

7 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Hope you have a great and enjoyable week. love all of you. Granny

Morgan said...

Hey Granny,

Thanks...I am hoping I have a GREAT week too.....Love you both too

~Morgan~

Theresa's Notes said...

yep your very busy. and as for the swimming, you may get some more warm weather for swimming before winter sets in. And if not just yell kauabunga and jump right in lol.

Love ya, Aunt T

JONATHAN said...

You look very busy. Hope you have a great weekend.

Later, Jonathan.

Morgan said...

Yes everyone I have had a very busy week and very busy time laid ahead of me...

Luv you all,
~Morgan~

Music To My Ears said...

Thank you so much for commenting!!!
TTYL... Catie

Morgan said...

Hey Catie,

Not a problem! Talk to you later too....

~Morgan~