CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sorry it's been a while!!!

Well lets see lets start with Friday of last week....Well my little sister had a friend over and I stayed up with them till 2a.m....Saturday we went to our church at 9a.m. to help with the missionary apartments since our revival started on Sunday, then I went to teen court at 10a.m., then went back to the church and was there until 4p.m., then me and my sisters and two girls from our church went to eat at Jalapeno Tree at 7p.m.....Sunday we had our first Sunday of revival and it went very well Bro. Ed Neal preached...Then Monday we had our homeschool group, then teen court and I did Master Jury on one, prosecuted on another and was on the jury for the third, every one of the kids got basically maximum, then we had our youth Bible study and the plan was to watch the next lesson of the video of Way of the Master but instead everyone who wanted to shared their testimony and it was very good, some people got emotional.....I am very blessed with people in our church and the young people.....Today I started school and it ended up being very difficult and then I had piano lessons.......This weekend our young people in our church are going to see Fire Proof so I am looking forward to that.....We finally got a working washing machine yesterday so that was good.......Also one last thing....Please everyone pray for a man that goes to our church his name is Charlie Jones he had cancer on his brain and then now it is all over his body and he is not expected to make it very long......Pray for his family too because he is worried about them about their salvation....Sorry about such a long post...

0 comments: