CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Shower!

These are pictures of the baby shower.....Hope you all enjoy.























I just love her hair it is brown with
blonde highlights....You can not tell
that well in this pic. though.























I just love the lighting on this pic.
of Alisa....She is just a doll.....
















This is the cutest outfit ever...:).























I just love this pic. me and Alisa.























Me holding Alisa.













Mackenzie(my little sister), me holding Alisa, and
my cousin Jessica.























My little sister Mackenzie with Alisa.























Aunt Theresa and Alisa.























Aunt Theresa, Alisa, and Mrs. Mcbroom.























Aunt Theresa with Alisa.
















Aunt Theresa holding Alisa, and Mrs. Mcbroom sitting
next to them....




































Aunt Michele, mama and Alisa.























Mama holding Alisa for the first time.























Granny and her corsage.























Heathers grandmother and her
corsage.


















Heather with her Corsage(Her grandmother sitting next
to her).
















Grisel and Katy racing.
















Amy and Laticia racing.
















Olivia and Aunt Michele racing.
















Heathers sisters racing(cant remember their names)
















My mom and Gloria racing.
















Heather playing the game!
















Mrs. Kelly and Haeather racing.

















Amy and Grisel racing
















Heather and Grisel(the winner of the game)
racing on the clothes line game.























Heather playing the clothes line game















This was all the presents Heather got!























That is the teddy bear that we got her, it says a prayer!























Isn't a cute dress?























That blanket says I love Mommy, I love Daddy it is so cute and soft!























I think the baby will have enough covers for
the winter.



















Another blancket!

















From left to right Heathers mom Kim, Heather and baby Alisa,
Aunt Michele, Heathers grandmother and granny.


















From left to right my granny, my aunt Michele,
Heathers mom Kim, Heathers grandmother,
then Heather and baby Alisa!



This past Sunday was our third Sunday of revival and Bro. Tom Bragdon who was our pastor when we went to Leagueville Baptist.Hearts and Strings sang which is a group from our church who sings..He did a very good job, we had almost 100 people there that day.....Then today we had Bro. Darryl Sparks there to preach, he did a very good job too...We had Lifeway trio there to sing and they did an excellent job....It was our last Sunday of revival and it was a very good service....

7 comments:

Theresa's Notes said...

A lot of pictures of me with Alisa :) I got to hold her again today! She had on the dress I got for her.

Love ya, Aunt T

TO BECOME said...

I loved the pictures it was like reliving the shower, such a happy time. I am ready to see you all again. I missed seeing your Dad enough. Actually I didn't get to see you all enough either but I am thankful for the time that I had.lol

I am glad that you enjoyed your revival days. They are always so special. love you, Granny

Morgan said...

Aunt Theresa,

Yes there were alot of photos...Aww how sweet...Can't wait to see you soon.....did you get my e-mail?

~Morgan~

Granny,

I know they were all so cute....I am ready to see you again too it is only another 4 weeks and 2 days till we are at Jeff's house.....Cant wait.....I really did enjoy them a lot...My favorite messages were Bro. Tom Bragdon's and Bro. Ed Neal's.

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

JONATHAN said...

Looks fun. Congrats to Heather and Caleb!

Sorry. I haven't posted in a long time I've got one up now.

Morgan said...

Hey Jonathon,

It was fun and they are very blessed to have her in their lives...I will go look at your blog....

~Morgan~

Anonymous said...

I think that has got to be the most beautiful baby I've ever seen! In the first picture I thought it was a really pretty baby doll!

Morgan said...

Thanks brandi,

I thought she was so pretty too when I got to see her in person and hold her!!!

~Morgan~