CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's been a while!!

Well the reason I have not been on in a while is because all of last week and the first of this week my whole family was sick..We got over it on Sundy afternoon but my whole family stayed home from church on Sunday just to make sure we were over it...Well Thurs morning me and Mackenzie went up to the Church to help with decorating for Autumn's wedding shower and it turned out so pretty....Then Thurs was the shower so we went to that...There were about 20-30 women there and Autumn got a ton of stuff.....It was all great...She loved it.....Friday after my mom got home me, my mom, and my friend Lauren went to Tyler to go shopping for my prom dress...Well I got a dress but it took forever....We went to the mall where we ALWAYS get our dresses they did not have hardly any out...Then we went to David's Bridal and they were either to expensive or I did not like them....Then we went to Macy's and I saw a black I liked, I tried it on and it is so cute, but we decided to go to Beall's to see if there was anything better there wasnt so back to Macy's we went...The dress is black, it is ruffley, it is not form fitting, it is flowy all the way down, it only comes to the middle of my shins, it is haulter top......Thats about the best I can do to explain it...It is so cute on though....I got it for $25 too!!!! Well as I am typing this I am waiting to leave for our family reunion which I am so excited about!!! Well we will be in Houston all day for the reunion so I hope you all have a GREAT day!!!

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Sounds really pretty...are you going to post photos? I'd sure like to see it. When is your prom? Who are you going with?

Glad y'all are feeling better, too! :)

Morgan said...

Rebekah,

I will post some pictures some time dont know how soon though......It is April 3rd about 2 weeks away!! I am going with a group 2 guys and 3 girls(counting myself).....Thanks we are too!!!

~Morgan~

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Morgan,

Have fun at the prom! But be safe!! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
please pray for the many requests that may
be found on our main page?

May the Lord bless and enrich your ministry!! :)

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast
grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons (top
sidebar @ LighthousePrayerLine.org). Be
blessed and be a blessing!

pss - FREE subscription for animated gospel tracts at:
http://www.emailministry.webs.com

Lone Star Lady said...

hello Morgan, just letting you know I posted on my blog.

Miss you so much!! Jessica

JONATHAN said...

my new blog "Histories of Hymns"

http://historyofhymns.blogspot.com/

Rebekah said...

Hey Morgan, I just made a private blog, and I would be honored if you would join it. I don't think I have your email address anymore, but you can either leave me a comment with your email or I can give you mine. Thanks! :)