CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I know I know.....

I know I have been gone a LONGGGGGG time from here but let me tell y'all I have been so busy.... I am working now normally my day starts at 8 in the morning then ends between 3 and 5:30 in the evening... Then I will also be starting school on Monday so with school and work both I deffinately wont have time for this.... But I have had a great summer this year...My favorite part of my summer was probably the Teen Conference that I went to with my grandparetns youth group in Missiouri..I learned so much there and my perspective on some things changed....Mainly on dating cause that is the message that hit me the hardest and that I changed most in my life... Talking on this subject my sister Megan who went to Germany the week I was in Illinois found out about me changing my perspective on dating so she brought the book "I kissed Dating Goodbye" home with her from the missionairies(sp) for me to read and let me tell you I recommend it to everyone...If you have never read it read it..... This past week my cousins from Louisianna came to our house so they could take their 6 year old son Isaac and their foreign exchange student Wen from China to six flags for Isaac's birthday so I got to babysit my 2 baby cousins Arielle who is 1 and Isabelle who is 2...Let me tell you I had a great time.... Well I guess that is all for now...I will try to atleast update once a month but if I dont it is cause I am always busy. I have school, work, church, teen court, concerts, cleaning my moms office, Bible studies on Mon and thurs nights, co-op, piano lessons. So yeah there is my list of stuff that I am always busy and plus on top of all that any extra stuff I do with family and friends.....

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yooohoo!! You posted! :)

Man girl, sounds like you're busy as all get out. I can see why you haven't posted in several months! I'm glad you finally did post though so we know you're still alive LOL!!

I also highly recommend 'I Kissed Dating Goodbye', as well as the courtship sequel, 'Boy Meets Girl'. Also, book by Eric Ludy, 'When God Writes Your Love Story'. Excellent books. I'm glad that the Lord is showing you what He wants you to see -- in His time.

I'm sure babysitting was a lot of fun! I'm enjoying babysitting my niece and nephew, did you know my nephews are nearly three months and one and a half months old now? And Ariana will be 2 in October. Is that crazy or what? Where did the time go??

I probably shouldn't be writing these horribly long commments, it's just been sooooooo long since we've talked... Hope you and your family are doing well, we are all good. College classes during the week, a job on Saturdays, and trying to get a job on Tuesdays/Thursdays/Fridays too, we'll see what God has for me. Anyway, glad to hear that you're alive and kicking, thanks for posting! :)

Morgan said...

Hey Rebekah,

Yes I am always busy doing something and most of the time not home anymore... But I like staying busy sometimes I am just too busy like on Monday's we got from one thing to next all day long.

Yes I will have to read the other 2 books you recommend... I really enjoyed the one I have already read though.

Yes it was a blast especially when it is your own family. Wow that is crazy that your nephews are already that old. It seems like you were just telling me they were born...lol.

It is not a problem to post really long comments on here to me anyway lol.. You sound busy too. Where you working? What classes are you taking? No problem!

~Morgan~

TO BECOME said...

Dear Morgan, I didn't think you were ever going to blog again so I took yours off my list. I was so happy to see that you did, so I quickly put you back on mine. I was so good to see you there. Hope it is not too long next time. love you, Granny

Morgan said...

Granny,

I know but it is just hard for me to keep it up with everything I am envolved in...But I will try my best to keep up better with it.

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

Neesie said...

Facebook steals all huh? :-)

Morgan said...

Neesie I guess so! That is really all I get on on here!