CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas!!!

We had our first of 3 Christmas's yesterday! We had our family Christmas! I got a book from both my sisters and they look very interesting but I have never heard of them!!! lol!! I got an american girl doll(Mia, and I will be getting Samantha in May but it is on back order), Ipod, money to Cavenders and cell phone from my parents!! I had a very good Christmas with my family!!! Today we are going to go to tyler to shop with some money we got and eat!!! Hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Congratulations on all the cool stuff! Especially the cell phone! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!

Morgan said...

Hey! Thanks Lauren! I will enjoy it!! I have already!

~Morgan~

TO BECOME said...

Morgan, thanks for the phone call. It was so sweet of you. I appreciated hearing from you on your very own cell phone.

Merry Christmas!!! love Granny

Morgan said...

Hey Granny,

Not a problem! I enjoyed being able to talk to you!! See you next week!!

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

His Wife and Their Mommy said...

hey you had better call me on ur cell too..lol.
luv ya. can't wait to see you all..

Morgan said...

Hey Chris,

Well I will try and call you but I have to ask first because I actually am not aloud to call anyone on it because of minutes but I will see what my dad says!!!
See you soon too, Can't wait!!!

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

Rebekah said...

Hey Morgan, glad your Christmases are going great! Hope you have a blessed new year -- and enjoy that phone, I know you wanted it! ;)

Neesie said...

Merry Christmas Morgan!!!

Morgan said...

Thanks Bekah!! You are deffinatly right about me wanting the phone!! Hope you have a GREAT Christmas and happy new year too!!!

Thanks Neesie!! Merry Christmas to you too!!!

~Morgan~