CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Back Again!

Well we had Megan's birthday party on Friday-Saturday, it was so much fun we had 4 girls over..Friday we just hung out at the house, but one girl could not spend the night, then Saturday morning after all of us girls got showers and dressed and stuff we went to tyler to Johnny Carinos, shopping and then went to the Southern Gospel Concert, after that we went and ate with First Voice(which is one of the groups that sang) at whatabuger and had a very good time, it was so much fun!!! Now we are getting ready for my birthday party on Friday. I get to get my license and my dad said I can get a job too so that is exciting. Please pray that I will be able to find one. I am looking into working at the front desk of a beauty shop where we go to get our hair done at. Hope every one has a GREAT day.

Also I want to wish my cousin a very Happy 16th Birthday today! Hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I am so glad that you girls had such a good time celebrating Megan's birthday and hope that you have just as happy of one. I am putting your cards in the mail in the morning so that you will get them on time.

That sounds like a fun job, and I think you would really like doing that. Your driver's licence I am sure you are not looking forward to getting.lol, Just kidding. That will be great, as long as you stay safe. Just Granny talking.lol

Everyone will be here for Christmas except Tina, I believe she still has to work and your all and even though I want you all to be able to be with Your Grandma and Grandpa, I wish it was possible to be here also espcially since it will be Chris's first time with the family in years and my heart is so full of happiness. But things don't always go as we plan so I just pray everyone is happy and well and safe. Hopefully, God willing there will be other years. love you all, Have a happy celebration Friday. Granny

Morgan said...

Thanks Granny,

We really did enjoy ourselves and I am sure that I will have as much fun if not more...lol.....Yes I know the job sounds fun.....I am really looking forward to getting my license lol....I sure wish I could be there too but just like you said it doesnt always work out!!! Thanks for letting us know about the cards!

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

JONATHAN said...

Happy B-day! Sounds like you had a good time!

Jonathan.

Morgan said...

Thanks Jonathon,

But my birthday aint till Friday the one I was talking about was Megan's!!!

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

Rebekah said...

Morgan, glad you're back! Was getting a little worried about you! :) I'm so happy for you that you are getting your license, a job, and that your birthday is almost here! Two more days!!! :) That's great, I wish you all the best for your next year! :)

Morgan said...

Hey Bekah,

Well I have not had much time for anything extra and havnt had anything to blog about really....Thanks so much though, I have been counting down the days!! lol...Talk to you soon!!!

~Morgan~