CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Been awhile!!!

I know I have not been on here very much lately but I just have been busy or have not had anything to post about!! Well tomorrow I will be going to talk to someone about a job so I would be happy if everyone please pray for me that everything goes well......Then on saturday we are going to go shopping for different things in Tyler(mainly clothes), and then we are doing our family Christmas that night!! So I am very excited about that!! Well we are getting to go to my dads families house after all for Christmas so I am looking forward to that next week!!! Well I guess thats all for now, hope everyone has a great week and a GREAT Christmas!!

6 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I will be praying that God's will be done about your getting the job.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and I can't wait until we all get to share Christmas Day. It will be a great Christmas for Papa and I. love you, Granny

Morgan said...

Thanks Granny,

I cant wait till next week either, it is great that ALMOST everyone gets to be there!!!

See you soon!
Luv ya,
~Morgan~

Rebekah said...

I will definitely be praying -- hope you get the job, if it's the Lord's will! Have a wonderful merry Christmas!! :)

Theresa's Notes said...

My Mom and Dad get Christmas, this year. I don't know what time you'll be leaving for home, but maybe we'll be able to see you.

Anonymous said...

Hey girly! I'll be praying for you too! Psst.. check out my blog. I finally decided to post something. =)

Morgan said...

Thanks Rebekah!

Thanks Aunt Theresa. Well we are leaving the day after Christmas at no later than 6a.m. so Megan can be back for work!!!

Thanks Lauren! I will let you know what they say lol! I will go check out your blog too!!!