CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back Again!!

So I have not been on for a while but I am back now!! The main thing I have been up to lately is being here for my mom when she needs me because for several weeks she has been battling depression, a few migrain headaches and a couple of episodes of the flu!! Please pray for her that she will get completely better!! She is better than she has been today so thats good!! Now on to a more possitive note....We have a missionary family that has been staying in our missionary apartments for a couple weeks now and they will be here till a week from Sat...So we have had the joy of talking with them and getting to know them more and playing with their 2 year old daughter and holding their baby who I think is less than 6 months old!! Also I am getting prepared for teen court Monday...I will defending a girl for theft under $50 and I will also be defending a guy for speeding...The other 2 cases that I am not an attorney on are a girl for theft under $50 and a guy for trespassing!! We have training on Sat so I will get to find everything out about my 2 clients!! Hope everyones week has gone well so far!!

3 comments:

JONATHAN said...

Looks like your keeping busy. Keep up the good work. Tell your Mom I said get well soon. See you at the reunion I guess.

Jonathan.

Theresa's Notes said...

Felicia, I love you, take it easy and get well.

Morgan, those sound like hard cases. Praying you get the job done ;)

Morgan said...

Jonathon,

Well my mom is doing fine now....Thanks and I will see you at the reunion too!!

~Morgan~

Aunt Theresa,

My mom is doing fine now! Thanks though! Well the ones I had were not hard so that was good!! I will be posting an update about the cases some time this week!!

~Morgan~