CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pretty boring day!!!

Today my day was pretty boring...This morning me and my mom went grocery shopping, Christmas gift shopping, looking at clothes and then I had to go a few places to pick up money from people who are buying stuff from me for our fundraiser because I have to raise money for highschool trip....Then all this afternoon we just stayed at the house till about 4 and we went and rented movies.....So now we are watching movies, we first watched Made of Honor, now we are watching Kunf Fu Panda and my dad rented 2 movies called The Secret and then The Happening....So that is what my day consisted of.....Hope y'all's day was more exciting than mine....Have a GREAT week everyone!!!!

7 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Sounds like you had a pretty full day to me. Were the movies any good. Hope you have a good Sunday. love you, can't wait until Thanksgiving. Granny

Morgan said...

Well it wasnt that full to me....lol....Yes the two movies we watched were good but the ones my dad rented he did not like all that well.....Cant wait to see you either....

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

His Wife and Their Mommy said...

of Honer..

Morgan said...

Chris,

Why did you put Honer?

~Morgan~

Anonymous said...

You watched Maid of Honor?! You will have to tell me how it was. Did you know that the handsome guy in the movie, Patrick Dempsey, lives next door to my aunt in Jacksonville? He passed out sparklers to us and chatted with my aunt at our 4th of July party a couple of years ago. He's trying to get her to sell her lot to him, but she refuses every time he asks of course. Who would give up a lot right next to movie star!?

Morgan said...

Brandi,

Yes I did...It was a good movie but it did have a lot of cussing in it....That is so kool...Megan said Lauren had told us that before...I dont remember it though lol..

~Morgan~

JONATHAN said...

Well at lest your day was blog-worthy, right? LOL!

See you on Thanksgiving!
Jonathan.