CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hey everyone again! Well first off we found out that Bro. Richard Fulton's family from our church are leaving for some time so he can preach at a church until they find a pastor....So I am sad, we will still get to see them on Sunday evening after services for choir practice and then on Monday nights for our youth Bible study and then Tuesday evening for art lessons but it is sad....Please keep Bro. Richard in your prayers though since he will be preaching a lot, because he has voice problems and lately he has had a lot of problems with his voice. Yesterday we had teen court and all 3 cases got maxed out so I lost the 2 cases I was defending, I did not feel bad though because I think everyone of them deserved what they got.....So thats whats been going on....

6 comments:

JONATHAN said...

Looks like you've been busy!

Morgan said...

Yes I had been very busy!!! Cant wait to see y'all soon!!!

~Morgan~

TO BECOME said...

I am sorry to hear that about Bro. Richard and his family. I know how much you have come to love them all. I know it will be hard on their girls also.

Sorry about losing your cases a little not much though. If they deserved to lose then really I am glad they did. Love you. Granny

Morgan said...

Granny,

Yes it is very sad but if that is where God wants them, then that is where they need to be....Oh it's ok I did not feel bad for them very much....See you soon!!!

Luv ya,
~Morgan~

Anonymous said...

Lauren never said anything to me about going to a different church! I guess this calls for a phone call.

Morgan said...

Brandi,

Well I do not know why she did not tell you..Maybe she did not want you knowing...lol....

~Morgan~