CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

My week!

Well this week we have not done hardly anything at all which has been quite boring...All I did was school, our 2nd week of our Evolution/Creation class which we had a good turn out again, then getting things together for my next scrapbook that I will be doing soon and then my dad started his new work schedule yesterday because he is now working on the weekends, and then I found out that I have 2 cases to do a week from Monday for teen court, a disorderly conduct which I am defending and a theft case which I am prosecuting...Well thats my week hope yours has been better!!!

2 comments:

Theresa's Notes said...

MORGAN!!! Oh my! You all have to get the movie Fire Proof!!!! You must get it, it's soooooooooo good!!!! Tell your Mom!!!

Morgan said...

Hey Aunt Theresa,

My mom said to tell you her and my dad saw it several months ago and that we bought it tonight. I cant wait to see it! Me, Megan and Mackenzie have not seen it yet so I am very very excited to watch it!!

Luv ya,
~Morgan~